"The EV steam cleaner is awesome!"Kristin Thomas /Springfield, Missouri, USA/
"EV 3000i cleaner is very quick and easy home. And I liked this product. Thank you"Tsermaa /Ullaanbaatar, Mongolia/
"Great demonstration given by Hunter Dennis. Really cleaned some grout we thought would never come clean. Can't wait to steam clean my floors!!!"Donti Greene Denice /Texas, USA/
"Proud owner of my very own EVi 3000 steam cleaner. Thanks Joseph for doing business with my family. Germ free here we come."Mashae Cleveland/Lubbock, Texas, USA/
"I am a proud owner of a.... EV dry steam cleaner....that I am so happy that Tim came by today to show me this awesome machine.... Thank u Gina Torres.....I am so excited !!!!!"Becky Gauna Adame /Texas, USA/
"Forever in LOVE with the EV steamer!!!!!😍😍😍 TIM did a wonderful job at demonstrating this product and I can't see how we've CLEANED without it."Cecilia Pena /Lubbock, Texas, USA/
"So excited to start using the EV3000i and stop using harmful chemicals in our home!"Stacee Durrant Rivas /Texas, USA/
Tips for proper operation of the steam cleaner reaching high temperature
- The power and steam force is in your hands, ready to ensure an unparalleled cleanliness and hygiene!
- To avoid the risk of burnings, do not touch the steam jet with the hand, keep the steam jet away from the feet of people or animals.
- Do not use the steam jet directly on furniture dressed in leather, faux leather, suede, and on very delicate fabrics and surfaces.
- Do not direct the steam directly to electrical appliances or that ones containing electrical components.
- Always adjust the steam jet towards the surface for cleaning.
- Never try to clean with the steam surfaces made of pressed paper or cardboard.
- For cleaning of parquet, laminate, use a low-pressure steam.
- Clean painted surfaces quickly. Do not hold the steam jet at one point. Use only a little steam.
- To take fully advantage of the cleaning power of steam, clean the surface in little sections until the complete dissolving of the contamination.